Directions to MIP from....
Toronto, Oakville, and Burlington
Take Highway 403 to Highway 8 West Main St. Exit. At the traffic lights at the top of the ramp turn right. Proceed on Main St. West and then turn right onto Longwood Road South.
St. Catharines and the Niagara Peninsula
Follow the Queen Elizabeth Way Eastbound over the Burlington Skyway Bridge. Take Highway 403 West towards Hamilton, and exit as described above in the directions coming from Toronto.
Take Highway 401East to Highway 6 South to Highway 403 West, and exit at Highway 8 Main Street Exit as described in the directions coming from Toronto. Or take Highway 8 to the Town of Dundas; proceed along King Street straight through the town – this will become Highway 12 (Cootes Drive). Turn left onto Main Street, continue 1.5 kilometers and turn right onto Longwood Road South.
Brantford and London
From Brantford, take Highway 403 East to the Aberdeen Street exit, and turn left onto Longwood Road South.
McMaster University's Main Campus
If you are parked near the Sterling Street entrance, take Sterling Street to the first all-way stop at Dalewood. Turn right onto Dalewood then left at the lights onto Main Street West. Turn right at Longwood Street South.
If you are parked on the West Campus, exit Cootes Drive to Main Street West, turn left at the lights and travel 1.5 kilometers along Main until Longwood Road. Turn right onto Longwood Road South.
|Parking Hours & Rates|
|Full Day (8:00am - 5:00pm)||$7.00/day|
|Evenings, Weekends, Holidays||Complimentary|
McMaster Innovation Park currently has capacity for a total of 500 vehicles on site. All lots are clearly signed regarding permits and rates to ensure clarity for all Tenants and Visitors. If you have any questions please contact the Facilities Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 905-667-5508.
Visitor parking payment is required from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday. Payment may be made as early as 6:00 a.m. weekdays to reserve your parking space. The payment options include Visa, Mastercard and exact change. All guests visiting Tenants in the building are directed to the Visitor Parking lot.
Visitor Parking Areas
Lot 1 - adjacent to the ATRIUM@MIP at 175 Longwood Road South, Hamilton, and is a pay-and-display parking area
Lot 5 - gated gravel lot located north of Lot 1
South of the CanMet building on Frid Street
Visitors’ lot at MARC building (north of the main entrance doors)
Lot # 4 at MARC building (west of the west side entrance doors)
Lot 1 and parking meters: $1.00 per hour to a daily maximum of $7.00.
Lot 5 (Over/flow lot): $0.75 per hour to a daily maximum of $6.00 per day.
Monthly Parking Pass Rates
Lots 2, 3 and 4: $60 per month plus HST ($67.80).
Underground Lot: $140 per month plus HST ($158.20).
Mastercard and Visa are the payment options.
Setting Up The MIP Online Account
1. Select My Account from the upper right hand corner of the MIP home page
2. Click on "Sign Up for a Tenant Account" and complete the form displayed
3. A green bar will display with the message "Your account has now been created. Please sign in"
Requesting a Parking Pass
1. Once signed in, simply select "Parking Pass Sign Up" from the menu on the right
2. Complete the form displayed
3. Once this form has been submitted your request will be sent to the MIP Property Management Office for processing. You may pick up your parking pass once notified that it is ready.
Terms and Conditions
1. Parking pass must be clearly displayed from the rearview mirror of your vehicle at all times and is only valid for the year and lot indicated on the pass. You may receive a parking ticket from the City of Hamilton otherwise.
2. All parking tickets are the responsibility of the permit holder. There is a $25.00+HST replacement fee for any lost or stolen passes.
3. In order to cancel your Parking Pass, it must be returned to the MIP Admin Office, suite 105. If the pass is returned between the 1st-15th of the month, the permit holder will be refunded for the second half of the month since the payment is taken in advance. No refund applies starting on the 16th to the end of the month.
McMaster Innovation Park does have a reciprocal agreement with McMaster University to share the parking expenses for their combined patrons. In order to initiate reciprocal parking, please contact McMaster University - Parking and Security Office. The account summary must be brought to the MIP Property Management Office, suite 105, in order to receive your parking pass for MIP.
Parking Lots at MIP