McMaster Innovation Park currently has capacity for a total of 500 vehicles on site. All lots are clearly signed regarding permits and rates to ensure clarity for all Tenants and Visitors. If you have any questions please contact the Facilities Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 905-667-5508.
MONTHLY PARKING PASS RATES
The rates are as follows:
Lots 2, 3 and 4: $60 per month plus HST ($67.80).
Underground Lot: $140 per month plus HST ($158.20).
Mastercard and Visa are the only payment options.
SETTING UP THE MIP ONLINE ACCOUNT
1. Select My Account from the upper right hand corner of the MIP home page
2. Click on "Sign Up for a Tenant Account" and complete the form displayed
3. A green bar will display with the message "Your account has now been created. Please sign in"
REQUESTING A PARKING PASS
1. Once signed in, simply select "Parking Pass Sign Up" from the menu on the right
2. Complete the form displayed
3. Once this form has been submitted your request will be sent to the MIP Property Management Office for processing. You may pick up your parking pass once notified that it is ready.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Parking pass must be clearly displayed from the rearview mirror of your vehicle at all times and is only valid for the year and lot indicated on the pass. You may receive a parking ticket from the City of Hamilton otherwise.
2. All parking tickets are the responsibility of the permit holder. There is a $25.00+HST replacement fee for any lost or stolen passes.
3. In order to cancel your Parking Pass, it must be returned to the MIP Admin Office, suite 105. If the pass is returned between the 1st-15th of the month, the permit holder will be refunded for the second half of the month since the payment is taken in advance. No refund applies starting on the 16th to the end of the month.
McMaster Innovation Park does have a reciprocal agreement with McMaster University to share the parking expenses for their combined patrons. In order to initiate reciprocal parking, please contact McMaster University - Security and Parking office. The account summary must be brought to the MIP Property Management Office, suite 105, in order to receive your parking pass at MIP.